Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shower

Yesterday my mom and sisters threw me a shower. It was just wonderful. I was so blessed by the number of people who care about us and Adeline. The thought of all those people praying for us is really humbling and I am so grateful. I'll tryp to post a picture, but I am new to this blog thing.

As for travel, we still do not have any concrete dates. It still looks like the end of June through this beginning of July. We will be there for two weeks total. While we're there we will be seeing the sites and getting to know Adeline. Adeline will also be seeing new things and trying to get to know us.

Sometimes I try to think of things though her eyes rather than my own and when I do, I realize just how much her little world is going to change. As an adult, I can deal with changes and adjustments, but she doesn't have those skills yet. It really is all about her.

Please be praying about travel--safety, packing, paperwork, and adjustments for all of us.

No comments: