Today was an exciting Monday. Actually, things have been flying since we got our referral in April. I can't belive it's been that long that we've been looking at Adeline's beautiful face.
Last week we were notified that our visas were approved and we had travel approval as well. We were waiting for specific travel dates. Those came today. We will be leaving on June 29th and returning on July 12.
We are now preparing for the trip of a lifetime. I have read through close to 30 packing lists from other people. I feel somewhat confident to begin my own.
Suddenly it seems like there is so much to do in preparation for the trip. Not only for the trip though, but also in realizing that life will be totally different when we come back. We're as ready as we can be!
We'll post more when we find the time.
Kristen
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment