Sunday, May 17, 2009

Could it be...A New Post!







I know, it seems I've dropped off the face of the earth. I haven't. It's just that Adeline has pretty much decided that napping is a thing of the past and I've been involved in some new Bible studies. Thus, my blogging time has been compromised. I will continue to post though, as often as I can.
We've come a long way since my last post. Potty training is done. Adeline has received her due rewards (2 My Little Ponies) and is planning her potty party celebration. We're even having cake. It's a small price to pay for no more diapers or pull-ups!

She has also decided that she no longer wants to be a panda when she grows up. She has decided that she needs two jobs: a jockey, and a veterinarian. It's all about animals!

Here are a few pictures of what's new. Enjoy!

No comments: