Sunday, June 28, 2009

True Friends Start Young and Last Forever


Let's see...family reunion, college Inter Varsity reunion, outdoor church with my college friends, and our small group today. My house is not in it's best shape, the fridge is empty, and we're all a bit tired. I could use a weekend to recover from the weekend!


It was great though. I have loved seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. It is true that real friends are still friends even though you haven't spoken in a long time, sometimes even 10 years!


Sometimes I think about Heaven and what a reunion that will be! First of all to see Jesus face to face...no words here...but then to see those who we loved and are already in His presence. I just get goosebumps. It will indeed be the largest family gathering of all time and I can't wait!



No comments: