Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Back!


OK...I confess that I am a terrible blogger lately. Here are my reasons:


  • My computer is old and slow and I lack patience.

  • My computer with pictures is in our family room, meaning a room with a TV. Ruby LOVES the television, so I try to just stay away from it.

  • I have so many pictures that I am behind on editing that I get overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

  • I've just not been too inspired lately.

Now that I've assuaged my guilt, I can comfortably give an update on our family. We are all well. Ruby has made leaps and bounds in her bonding with us. Tonight Steve and I went to dinner and had a babysitter and Ruby CRIED almost the whole time! I was so excited. We've left her other times, and she's been just fine. But now, she WANTS us! I truly believe that she has finally given us her little heart. And, by the way, she sleeps now! She still wakes up every now and then, but I can comfort her now. You have no idea how light and airy this makes my heart feel!


Adeline is doing so well. She struggles with sharing her toys, but for the most part, she is one sweet little girl. She loves putting Ruby down for her nap...of course, Ruby gets too excited to sleep, but it is just a precious thing to watch Adeline tuck her in and pray, thanking Jesus for her sister.


So, all is well. Tomorrow we visit the zoo, so hopefully I can get it together and do another post sooner this time! Or maybe I should just get that new laptop...

No comments: