Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Adeline's First Harvest Party (and Hat)



Adeline was invited to her first harvest party this last week. There were food, friends, hayrides, and even caramel apples. I think she really liked being outside, although she did have to get used to wearing her new hat. At first it was a struggle, but us, being the super strong parents that we are, won in the end. As you can see, she's still tugging, but smiling.

It's hard to believe that our little baby is almost a toddler. She is doing so well at standing. Yesterday she stood for about 20 seconds while patting her belly. Now, don't tell me that my daughter doesn't have talent. She'll be walking and chewing gum at the same time in no time.

That's about it for now. I'll try to post more pictures this week. I have the cutest photo of her in her crib after she got all ready for church. And wait until you see what Adeline sees as her daddy...

Hope all is well!

No comments: