
Adeline did fantastic on her first road trip to Iron River. I must confess, I was quite worried about how she would do for so long in the car, how she would do with so many people at once, how she would do with being away from home for two nights in a row. But I've got to tell you, she was such a trooper!We were able to see most of our family up there. Adeline was always the charmer. It was so fun to see her play with other kids. She played so hard that she needed a nap. She ended up taking a nap in the midst of what was practically a family reunion--(on Steve's lap, of course.)
That left her awake for an evening of fun. She had plenty of energy to go swimming for the first time, and swim she did.
Again, what a trooper!





1 comment:
I can not believe how CUTE she is. Glad to hear she did well on the trip. That should make taking a trip to visit the Waala's a breeze...............
Post a Comment