
Well, just like all of us, Adeline has some pet peeves. I decided that I would let you have an insider's view of what we have learned. Here is her top ten list of pet peeves.
10. avacado--"What is this stuff?"
9. plain cottage cheese--"Too lumpy!"
8. the garage door opener--"I startle easily."
7. the bright sun--"Why is it so bright?"
6. sunglasses--"Get these things off me; I can't see."
5. juice--"Cold, hot, I don't care. I'm not drinking that stuff."
4. cough syrup--"If I could close my lips tighter, I would."
3. others touching the textures in her books--"Nobody but me gets to touch that soft teddy bear belly."
2. pacifiers--"If it's not food get it out of my mouth."
1. cold bottles--"Why would anyone even consider such an absurdity."
So, consider yourself priviledged at this glimpse inside of our dear darling. You now know a bit of what makes her tick.





No comments:
Post a Comment