Sunday, December 16, 2007

We've Been Better






Poor Adeline is sick as can be. Fever, cough, stuffy nose, and intense clingyness. It's not been a fun week, but hopefully it will be better for Christmas...as long as I can hold out against it. I've never been known to have strong immunities, but maybe not going to school every day will help.


We've been doing many holiday activities. We built a snowman and put a face on him that was directed at the street. Then I realized that Adeline would probably like to see him from the window. So, under the cover of darkness, I went outside and put an identical face and buttons on him toward the house. She looked outside and said, "Snowman turned around!" It was pretty cute.


Now, I thought I'd let you know that we are all trying to learn some new skills this holiday season. Click our link (if it works...) and see what we've been up to!


No comments: