It took a while, but finally, some Christmas pictures. Santa came to Adeline's house on Sunday instead of the 25th. (It just worked better with travel...) Adeline woke up and was quite surprised to see many gifts just for her. It ended up being quite a whirl-wind morning, but we got to church on time:)
It was so different this year since Adeline was much more aware that gifts were for her. She is still not fond of opening her own gifts, for some reason tearing paper is just wrong to her. Now that I think about that, that's a good thing.
The most fun of all though, was teaching her Away in a Manger. She's singing it right now. I love when she does motions for it. We also had some special play times with her Little People nativity set. (Thanks Mark and Becky!) She truly loves it. Putting the angel on the top (or sometimes a sheep) if she's feeling silly is definitely a favorite activity.
Anyway, here are some pictures. Hopefully, I'll get another post within the week.





No comments:
Post a Comment