Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Have A Log In Date


Just thought I'd let you know that we officially have a log in date for our second daughter. It is September 12, 2008. At this point, the wait time for referrals is 31 months and increasing a bit every month. While this may look unbelievably long, we are at peace. If there's one thing we've learned over the past several years it is that God has the timing. Nothing we do can rush God's best for us. So, wait we will.


One good thing that's been happening lately is that Adeline is really interested in having a sister. (I thought this would never happen, as she has panic attacks if I touch another child.) Yesterday she asked if we could get a sister and I told her that it is up to Jesus to give us one. She said, "Let's go to China and get one!" Again, I told her that it was up to Jesus to get a baby ready for us in China. So she said, "Let's ask Him right now." We did. Her response was beautiful, "I hope He says yes!" she said.


Anyway, that's where things are. We have a long road ahead of us, but we are content. Adeline fills our days with great joy and much delight, not to mention imagination!


Here's a picture of her and some cousins we recently visited.

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Congrats !!
We have a LID of 9-9-08.
Praying that things speed up for you !