For my shameless plug: This Saturday, Oct. 18th, Steve, Adeline and I are doing a seminar at Calvary Bible Church in Neenah. It is on international adoption and focuses on all the different countries that our agency works with as well as how the adoption process works. We highlight some local families who come and tell their story and we show the Steven Curtis Chapman home videos.
If you are at all interested, please go to http://www.awaa.org/ click on events, and sign up. We'd love to have a few more people!
As for an update: We've been busy as usual. Adeline is into one hour naps and going to bed early. I have NO complaints about that at all. Potty training (or toilet learning as the hip like to call it) is not happening at all. There's zero interest on her part, a lot on mine. The pacifier continues to linger, but we've been better about only having it in bed and in the car.
Other developments are really neat. Adeline is interested in letters. Yesterday she wrote POOH and ROO all by herself and correctly. I have confiscated the evidence to keep forever! She's also interested in math. "Mom, if I have one apple and go to the store for another, I have two apples!" I am loving this stage!
I'll do some pictures later...Blogger seems to have some trouble right now.





No comments:
Post a Comment