Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Update










We've had a busy weekend. Our adoption seminar went really well. There were more questions at this seminar than any we've done in the past. I just hope that we can spread some seeds about the huge need for orphans in the world. I am so thankful that we can do even a little to help. I wish, however, that we could do much more.




We had two great speaking families there and it was so fun to see all the kids. Adeline played quite well with the others. She missed her nap and did remarkably well the rest of the day. It only took her 5 minutes to fall asleep. (This, in itself, is a small miracle.)




So, there's the update. I thought I'd throw in some cute pictures too. They are from a day in the park last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you and your family again on Saturday! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job leading the America World chapter for the state of WI. You are a natural speaker and teacher. Your family is a blessing to us and your daughter is a joy to see again.

Many blessings to you and prayers as you wait for your second blessing!