This is a sleepy face. See how she found her paci and is rubbing the satin edge of her blanket? So, why, then is sleep such a bewilderment at our house? Since age 3 (October) sleep has become a mystery. Some days we nap and some days we don't. I'm fine with that. I tend to think though, that on days without a nap, a good 10 hours at night would be nice. Adeline disagrees. She thinks 8 is just fine--with no nap. So, here's even more confusion. Last night she actually did beyond 10 hours, she did 11. Now, imagine my shock, as 10 hours in our house is unheard of...but to top that off, she's napping right now! I'll never get it figured out. I am just thrilled that I can be home and we can adjust our days accordingly:)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
So Bewildered
This is a sleepy face. See how she found her paci and is rubbing the satin edge of her blanket? So, why, then is sleep such a bewilderment at our house? Since age 3 (October) sleep has become a mystery. Some days we nap and some days we don't. I'm fine with that. I tend to think though, that on days without a nap, a good 10 hours at night would be nice. Adeline disagrees. She thinks 8 is just fine--with no nap. So, here's even more confusion. Last night she actually did beyond 10 hours, she did 11. Now, imagine my shock, as 10 hours in our house is unheard of...but to top that off, she's napping right now! I'll never get it figured out. I am just thrilled that I can be home and we can adjust our days accordingly:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment