I tried quite hard to get a good holiday photo of my dumpling. This one was OK, but the light was too much. I'll be honest, I actually packed Adeline up and took her to Sears right around Thanksgiving. It was my intention to get a jump start on our Christmas card. I did not have any holiday cheer up at our house yet, so yes, we went to Sears into the tree department and I just started snapping. Pretty cagey, huh?
Anyway, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. What an amazing time of year to think about all that God did to redeem us back to Himself. I am so thankful that Jesus humbled Himself and came to this lowly earth for us. If you read this blog and don't exactly understand what Jesus did, please, don't hesitate to ask.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





No comments:
Post a Comment