If there was an award for bad blogging, I would be the recipient. I apologize for my lack of blogging over the last month. In my defense, I can say that Adeline is mostly potty trained, my house is mostly clean and organized, and I am mostly at my goal weight. These are the things that have been taking my time: potty learning, organizing and exercising. Now I can hopefully get myself back together.
January went by in an awfully cold blur. We didn't go out much. February, thus far has been sunny, which really makes a difference in our moods around here.
What's Adeline been up to?
- Dancing! She told me she doesn't need ballet lessons because she already knows how to dance. And you should see it! The facial expressions alone, with eyes closed, mind you are something else!
- Acting! Every story read must be acted out many times. She will give a line and I must deliver.
- Doctoring! Ever since visiting Grandma and Grandpa Adeline is quite concerned with the health of those around her. She's a bit confused on the stethoscope though as she puts the ear pieces around her waist and lets the listening part dangle like a tail.
I finally downloaded pictures, so here are a few for your viewing pleasure.





1 comment:
Nice to see the update !
Post a Comment