I'd just love nap today. My favorite time of day is when the sun comes in the window in my bedroom and I can be like a cat cuddled in the sunshine with a book. But that was not to be today. We are napless here at home. Adeline decided today would not be a nap day, so w are watching Max and Ruby. Actually, I was able to fold the laundry, download photos, organize them into albums and order prints. But, that's another story.
Here's the sad news of the day: I finally took Adeline's little blue chair out of the kitchen. I've known for a long time that she didn't need it, but it's so dog-gone hard to make those little changes. I put it away and wanted to cry. My baby is getting so big! Next is getting out of the toddler bed and into a twin...can I handle it?
Any guesses as to what animal Adeline is impersonating in the picture?





1 comment:
Thank God Allison still naps! I seriously don't think I could survive if I didn't get that break. I usually (okay always) nap too when she does. The girls wear me out! The bad thing is Allison only naps about an hour now (used to be 1.5 to 2 hours) but I'll take that over no nap. You have my sympathy! :-)
Post a Comment