Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ruby Qi-Ann is Waiting




Here she is! Our daughter. Still in China. Still waiting. I'm so thrilled to go get her, but it's taking forever! It was only 6 weeks after we saw Adeline's face that she was in our arms. We've been looking at these beautiful photos since May! Looks like October travel, due to a few tangles of red tape. The good news is that we know God is in control. We don't need to be anxious because we trust in Him. But, oh, isn't she the cutest thing?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Kristen - thanks for the kind thoughts you left on my blog. I just love the adoption/blog world - funny the connection you can feel with people you've never even met! I am glad that I have found your blog in time to follow you to China for Ruby. Praying it's soon! She is SUCH a cutie pie!