Sometimes I feel like most of my adult life is waiting. Then I realize, waiting is just one more thing on my to do list. It's not something to dread; it's part of life. The question is, what are you going to do with it? Use it, or fret it away? I choose to do something with it. So what to do while you wait:
be anxious for nothing, but pray
- read good books, especially the Bible
- organize everything!
- clean out that old file cabinet
- spend lots of time with Adeline
- get caught up on scrapbooking
- use that garden produce
- take Adeline on nature walks
- enjoy life as it is before it changes
And here's a cute picture from our summer vacation. Adeline never held a rabbit before and she really liked it!





1 comment:
Thinking about you guys- hope all is well.
Post a Comment