Friday, October 23, 2009

Been to China and Back

We did id! Ruby is home and sleeping in her crib right now. We are more tired than we've ever been (except Adeline who slept the whole way home). Sorry I couldn't post in China. We did not have acceptable Internet access. Let me tell you, I was bummed.

So we went to China, spent a day or two in Beijing and the rest of the time in Guangzhou where it was in the 90's every day. I'm chilly now that we're back home.

Ruby is a tiny, sweet, little dear! She is quiet and curious, but makes her needs known. She can already say Da-Da, Ma-Ma and Buh-Bye. She has the sweetest little antics. I'll post pictures when I figure out how to use my new camera. For now, just wanted people to know that all is well and we are a family of four!

3 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

I am so glad things went well ! I am thrilled that Ruby is home and Adeline is a big sister. Congrats ...I can not wait to see pictures. I am thrilled that you are a family of 4- Yooo-Hooo !!

Laura said...

Hey, Family of Four!

I'm so happy to read you're home and that Ruby is doing well! Your 2008 Christmas card picture has been on our fridge to remind us to pray, and we'll leave it up a while longer as you recover from jet lag and settle in. Take care!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am happy for all of youi!