Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eeek! I Can't Find My Pictures!

OK. I am not a techno-phobe (unless it's that ghastly music); I just can't find where my pictures are. We got a new camera months ago and I haven't come up with a system yet. My greatest apologies, as I know that many are looking for pictures. If you do facebook, you can find me there with a few scant pictures as well. Feel free to ask to be my friend:)

What's new? Honestly, I don't even remember doing that last post. The jet lag was unbelievably cruel to us yet again. I will say that Adeline was nothing short of amazing on our cross the world adventure. She was actually sad that we couldn't spend more time in the Tokyo airport.

Here's what is happening at the ranch.
  • The girls cannot share a room. Ruby wakes up too often and too noisily to let Adeline sleep. This is a conundrum as we only have 2 bedrooms on the upper floor.
  • Ruby is not at all interested in her bottles, and only wants sippy cups like her big sister has.
  • Adeline likes to do school with me, so I best get my act together if we are going to start home school pre-school in January.
  • Ruby had a great dr. appointment this week. She is in the 30th percentile for height, 5th for head circumference, and less than 5th for weight. We need to fatten her up a bit.
  • Ruby is having NO problem with bonding. She only wants to be carried and held at all times, especially when I'm making dinner.
  • Ruby has cut two teeth since joining us.
  • Ruby can blow kisses with gusto!

Pictures are coming; I promise. It's hard to figure things out when your lap is full of a wiggling little love bug!

No comments: