



We've been so busy adjusting that we almost missed some important dates around here. On April 27, 2006 we were blessed with Adeline's referral. Oh, what a sweet day that was! We got the call while I was in a meeting at work. I remember just shaking as Amy told me, "It's a girl!" I got all the info and called Steve at the office. We had to wait a whole day to see her beautiful face, but, oh, what a beautiful face it was.
Then on May 5, 2009, we got another call. This one was right out of the blue. I had no idea we would get a call and we would see the face of our sweet Ruby that day. Adeline and I had just dropped off all the baby things at Goodwill (since our wait was going to be years and we have a small house...) We were out for a walk and my cell phone beeped while I was talking with my sister. I didn't recognize the number so I answered it. Sure enough, our agency had pulled a file for us and wanted to know if we'd lock it in and consider. It was a long day of calling many doctors, seeing a pediatrician, and looking at her sweet little face. Long story short, we said yes!
Now we are a family of four one year later. I am so thankful for my girls and my husband who loves us all. We are one blessed bunch.





2 comments:
Just love these pics of the girls!!! Frameable for sure! AND YES!!! I love to hear the word REFERRAL and what a blessing that word is to your and your sweet family!!
Love the pictures !!
Post a Comment