to stay here. At this point, I think we're just fine. I've beefed up security in my life an
d feel a bit more secure here. So, now what to blog about? There's been plenty going on here, so I guess I just need to filter through and write something down.
We have another Adopted By Design seminar coming up for this agency. You can look up events in our state and see where it is located. I love that we get to do 3-4 seminars each year and share the joy that adoption brings. If even one family decides to adopt each year, I'd be thrilled. I love getting to tell people that international adoption is possible; it's not so hard that no one can do it. It doesn't cost so much that no one can afford it. There's not so much paperwork that no one can complete it. If God calls you to adopt, He will see you through. Don't get me wrong, it is a leap of faith and it can be daunting and scary. Official forms and large sums have a bit of a fear factor, but our God is bigger.
Anyway, we'd love to see some of you there and I don't have any speaking families lined up yet:) I can't wait to see what happens at this event.





No comments:
Post a Comment