Monday, September 20, 2010

200th Post


In all seriousness, it should not have taken me this long to get to my 200th post! But, alas, here I am. Life if good. We're busy, but not crazy busy. We keep ourselves doing things and no one is ever bored.


We've started kindergarten with Adeline. She's technically too young, but she's ready, so the homeschooling has commenced. I'm so happy we're doing this! We use My Father's World curriculum and she loves it! We do most of it when Ruby is napping, but today Ruby woke up early. We only got through language arts. Tomorrow will be a lot of science, but she loves that!


Ruby's language has exploded! She can communicate just about anything. I believe she may be watching too much Dora though, since some of her language has been Spanish lately! Her sleeping has been improving too; soon she'll be a champ like her big sister.


All is good! We're one happy bunch!

No comments: