Friday, March 30, 2012

Time is Flying

First of all, it's hard to believe that Adeline is 6.  She is growing at an unbelievable rate of speed, both physically, intellectually, and spiritually.  I love to see it!  I am so proud of her, as a little girl who just loves life!

Now, Ruby, is doing some amazing things too.  I realize it's been 2 and 1/2 years since she came home, but finally, she passed a huge milestone!  She has moved into a big girl bed in a room with her sister!  I've been honest about the fact that sleeping has never gone well with her.  She's had terrible problems in the night; sometimes waking up as often as 18 times.  (Yes, I've counted.)  Lately though, it's been improving!

So, it's time to put away the diaper bag, take down the crib, and put away all the safety locks.  My baby is almost a pre-schooler.  Time for some change.


I'm so happy they are doing well and growing in huge ways, but my babies!  They are just too big.

1 comment:

Jill said...

tI love the look of your blog!! And those girls, they are just way to cute and getting way too big WAY too fast! Congrats on moving to the next stages of raising children!