Monday, January 22, 2007

New Experiences


Adeline has really experienced some new things in 2007. Just imagine, Adeline who was born in a tropical climate playing in snow for the first time. It was an experience for her, let me tell you.

I know, I know, we should have taken her to play in the snow before mid-January, but it never worked out. I needed someone to take pictures of the first experience and I just didn't think I could do it justice on my own.

Anyway, back to the real excitement. Every time it snows, Adeline goes to the window and says in her sweetest voice, "Pretty!" She loves to look at it. Normally, she is not a fan of cold or wind, so I was surprised at how much she liked being outside.

She enjoyed picking it up and looking at it closely. She also like to watch Daddy throw it. Walking in snow, was not so pleasant. She preferred to just stand and look at it. Next on my agenda is to get a sled and pull her around the yard. It will be another new experience for our lady.

No comments: