I just think it's the cutest haircut in the world. Of course, getting it was not as cute:) Actually, she did OK, but could have done better. We won't dwell on that though.
Our big issue now is that Adeline does not care for her crib. She actually gets quite upset when it's time to go in. I've been debating the whole idea of a toddler bed just so we can all get some sleep around here. (Notice how rarely I've been updating.) But, in reality, that is life and I do love it. She is the greatest blessing I could ever imagine.
So what else is new? Not much really. Adeline is learning to speak at an alarming rate. She can say at least 100 words now and is not afraid to communicate with us. She's not putting words together much yet. She did one time though. Her leg was caught while in her highchair and she said, "Leg. Ouch." We were able to remedy the situation rather quickly.
She loves animals! Most days she will stand at the window barking back and forth with the neighbor's dog. There are many times when we just go to the window to look for puppies that may be walking by. Once in a while we even see some. Summer will sure be interesting without a fence in the yard...
Ah well, dinner must be made and I am the one to do it. Have a wonderful day and I hope to blog again more often.





1 comment:
Hey guys have you tried a pack-n-play? It's great because it's deep and low. Mia still sleeps in ours. She never wanted a crib. Fortunately she hasn't crawled out of it yet.
Solid sleep makes a big difference. :)
Great to hear Adeline is talking so well. Mia is very delayed but it will come. Nice to see the update.
Post a Comment