Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Fun




Well, we've been having fun in all the snow! We've had so much snow this winter. Adeline loves to look out the window and say, "no". Now, she's not being negative, she just has a hard time with her initial consonant "s". It's cute though. She says, "No...wow." She's in awe!
She's been enjoying all the bunnies, duckies and flowers that we see while we are out and about. On any given day, we can get to Hobby Lobby and peruse the spring aisles. Adeline will delight anyone who is near with her vivid spring time vocabulary. I think that Easter will be fun.
We've been reading a lot about the Easter story. When we get to the page about the Triumphal Entry I will say, "Hail Jesus, King of the Jews!" At that point, Adeline will scramble everywhere looking for her juice! After that is taken care of she will find Jesus on every page. It's pretty cute.
Anyway, enough for now, or I'll use all my material in one blog. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: