skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Artistic Bugs...Who Knew?

We were able to spend some time on Saturday at our local museum. Steve and I love to go there and we thought it was about time that Adeline came too. So here we are. First of all, we went through the basic museum. The beautiful Tiffany window is always a place to stop. Adeline said it was pretty. Then we went to see the Apostle Clock. I confess, I don't have all the details of the clock, but it's old and it still works. Every hour on the hour, the clock will chime. The door opens and Jesus comes out. Then his 12 disciples will file past Him and nod, except Judas, who turns away. Anyway we wathced the clock. Adeline was fasinated. For hours after, and even the next day she would tell me about that clock. "Jesus, house, spinning." You see Jesus came out of the house and the disciples did spinning around him. Pretty good, huh?Then we went to see the main attraction...bugs. It was a really cool display and Adeline liked it a little, not nearly as much as Jesus. Steve liked the bugs, and I really liked the artwork.

No comments:
Post a Comment