Thursday, April 05, 2007

What can Adeline do Now?

Let me tell you...

Adeline can handle a cell phone with ease. She has our old cell phones and she loves to play the ring tones. Of course, she can't get to them herself, but she is persistant in getting me to get there for her. She thinks she's big stuff.

Adeline can count. Last week she was lying in her bed. I was listening to her as she was falling asleep. Suddenly, she started counting. She counted from one to ten. I was truly amazed. The other night at dinner she was counting her corn!

Adeline can talk with the best of them. Yesterday she was hugging me really tight. It was time to change that diaper, so Steve asked if she was done hugging. She replied loudly, "Not yet." I'd say that is clear communication.

She loves to be outside.

Balls are her favorite toy.

Every day we go through the list of people she loves. We go through where each person is. As she knows more people this is taking longer and longer.

Oh yeah, she likes to march in the morning to a specific radio song. (Actually, she likes to direct me, so that I march...oh well, it's good for the heart, right?)

So, there's a few things that Adeline can do.

No comments: