Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Stuff





Adeline is all about new stuff these days. She changes almost daily. I really am amazed when I think of how little time has passed since she joined our family and just how much she has changed. She has grown in astromical proportions. It seems like every season we go up a size in clothing and shoes. At some point she's going to slow down right? If not, I'm afraid she'll be 6 feet by age 12. Not that that's a bad thing:)




Here she is feeding her animals, drawing her first picture of a person (with flowers), playing dress-up, and eating peanut butter with milk. I finally gave in and gave her peanut butter. I know, long overdue, but I just don't know her history and the longer you hold off, the less likely an allergy will develop. I just had her best interest in mind.




Anyway, hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: