Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Goodwill is so Good!






Ok, I confess, I love resale and thrift shops. Goodwill has become a new haunt for Adeline and I. We'll go every few weeks and check out the children's book selection as well as clothing. Today we struck gold.




Adeline loves pandas. She has a small collection of stuffed ones, and always checks out at least one panda book from the library each visit. One of her favorite books is about Hua Mei the baby giant panda from the San Diego Zoo. We just returned it to the library this week and wouldn't you know, we found our very own copy at Goodwill. We got a few Pooh books and Berenstein Bears as well.




But, oh, the clothes! We got some new spring and summer outfits and I just had to share.

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Good deals !!

Laura said...

You found some great stuff! I shop at Goodwill and kids resale shops all the time and love it.

I always enjoy the pictures of Adeline- she is adorable!

Alaina is potty training in earnest now and has made up a song she sings at the piano about her "uh-wear" (underwear)!