I can't believe that it was Feb. 20th that I last posted. I'm really not such a slacker. Anyway, we continue to endure winter. Some day it will end. We are thrilled to see more sunshine and we've even seen a few cardinals. It was so encouraging 2 weeks ago when the birds came back to the feeder.
So what have we been doing? Well, we've been working on our paperwork for Baby 2. It's taking a bit longer than anticipated because Adeline really wants to do paperwork too. She's not content with hers, she just wants mine:) We did an adoption seminar this weekend in Milwaukee. There were 12 families in attendance and 3 families with our agency. It was so exciting to see so many interested people.
As you can see from the pictures, we are just living life every day. Adeline continues to dramatize her books with much gusto. Yesterday she went to the doctor. As we walked in she proceeded to tell me that I was Rabbit, she was Pooh and the Dr. was Owl. (This coincides with the story where Pooh has to get his "animal checkout."





1 comment:
Glad the seminar went well !
Can't wait till you have things together for #2. How exciting !!
Post a Comment