Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday



First of all, He is Risen! I just love Easter. I love the fact that it is in the spring time. I love the fact that it is a family holiday without a lot of hype and high pressure. I love the fact that it is on a Sunday and we celebrate by going to church. I love the fact that we live in a free nation where we can worship God as we believe honors Him without any interference.

So here we are on Easter. We went to church, had a great dinner, took naps, and had a tea party. Adeline was thrilled. We used my Great Grandma Greenlund's Hall teapot and Adeline was allowed to use glass cups! It was all fancy until she decided that the best way to drink tea was to dip her hands in it. Oh well, looks like we need to read "The Bernstein Bears Forget their Manners" again. She does love to act out her books!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Easter everyone! Looks like you had a great day! We will be starting our dinner at 6:30 pm. Did you make that carrot cake? I bought one yesterday at Piggly Wiggly and it looked a lot like that piece on your table. I am sick with a 101 temp, but we're still making the best of things. We just had an egg hunt in the house -- 4 times! I think egg hunts are on our kids' top 5 activities ever. Talk to you probably tomorrow! Love, Andrea

Mom 2 six said...

Happy Easter !!

Eileen said...

Hi Kristin!

I didn't realize you have a blog. I am SO behind on everything email/blog/yahoo group related. Sorry I never got back to you about the FCC group. Here's the email address of the president:

traceyhornung@hotmail.com

Let me know if you need any more info. Otherwise I'm sure Tracey can help you.

Have a great day!