Honestly, not much. The paperwork process for number 2 is going slowly. I knew it would, but sometimes I get irritated with the fact that I've done my part and now I'm waiting for other people. Don't get me wrong, I know that all these departments and agencies are indeed working on my behalf, but I wish they'd be on my schedule.
What else? Adeline has a new bike. We've put on some serious mileage already. Every day I get a pretty intense upper body workout:) Anyway, here she is enjoying being outside.





1 comment:
Sorry things are going slowly! It is SO hard to wait for the other people to do what they need to do. Hang in there!
Hasn't the weather been nice? (until today anyway!) Allison loves to ride her little bike. Her legs are too short yet for a peddle bike so she has a little one that she pushes with her feet.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment