Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Fun Continues






Well, here we are doing life. Adeline has been into pretend lately, as I know I wrote about earlier. She loves to call Pooh on the phone and she loves to pretend that the whole Hundred Acre Wood gang is coming over. She'll stand at the top of the steps and say, "Come in guys, take off your shoes!" You can see her "hero party" that she had with her friends as well.


We dyed Easter eggs earlier this week. That was a hit. She then had lunch and proceeded to put her shells (from shells and cheese) on each finger. These were her rings.


Lastly, I just have to say that Adeline has had a huge week. She went to the Dr. for a physical. Normally this results in screaming and crying, but not this time. She walked in and said, "I'm going to get on the scale, just like Sonya Lee." (Thank you public library and Little People.) She proceeded to get measured and sit on the table. She even let her doctor touch her! I was thrilled. At the end of the visit, she actually hugged him!


That's my girl!

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

She is getting so big !
Enjoy the snow .....