I'm so excited to see the opening ceremonies in Beijing tonight! It should be really interesting. We all have our Olympic shirts ready to go. (Actually, Adeline has a shirt with about 50 pandas doing different Tai Chi poses.) Anyway, hope we can see some of it.
Here's some good news: our dossier is in Virginia at our adoption agency. They called yesterday and said everything looks good. Now all we have to do is wait until next Friday when it will get shipped to China. Then it will be translated and logged in, hopefully at the end of August. Then the wait begins. At this point it looks like a 30 month wait (and growing). So we know that Adeline will be 5 or older when we travel. That gives us lots of time to pray, get her adjusted to the idea of a sibling and save money for the big trip. I hate to say it, but I finally feel some excitement, like it's real. I'm sure those feelings will come and go over the next few years, but I sure am glad that I know God's timing covers everything...even babies in China.
Poor Adeline is sick. She's had a belly ache for a few days and now a bit of a fever. She's not eating either, and if you know Adeline, that is the NOT normal. She's been going to bed early too, also NOT normal.
So, she's watching Clifford and I thought I'd do a quick post.
This is not the picture I wanted, but it will have to do! I'll do the other one later.





1 comment:
Poor Adeline !
Hope she gets better soon ! Gongrats on being DTC soon...maybe ours will end up being logged in around the same time. I pray the wait time speeds up. How exciting.
Post a Comment