Thursday, August 07, 2008

Interesting Week

We have:



  • gone in Adeline's pool and got bitten on the legs by lots of mosquitoes

  • been to the library only once

  • been to Target twice

  • been to a new park

  • enjoyed too much watermelon

  • played on the swing set too many times to count

  • watched a lot of Clifford

  • been sleeping really well!


In all we've had a good week. Adeline is doing some odd nap things lately. I believe she may transitioning between needing a nap every day and needing one only on some days. I have found the win/win in either situation and am loving this new development. If she naps, great. I get some time to exercise and we can stay up later playing outside. If she doesn't nap, we go for a long walk in the stroller and go to bed early. I'm even thinking of instituting "No Nap Thursday" this fall so I can watch The Office:) OK, maybe not. Whatever Adeline needs...



No comments: