We've been busy. Adeline and I have some good routines going. We try to walk most mornings. She's still so good in the stroller! I do try to stop at a park 3/4 of the way through our walk so she can have some fun too.
We've also been gardening with some very dear friends of ours. Adeline and I try to get out there at least one morning a week, although we prefer two. The company is outstanding and getting to pull weeds and feed them to the chickens is just a kick. I'm hoping to learn some new skills, like canning...we'll see how that works out!
Strawberry picking earlier this summer was much fun too. We have a nice freezer full so we can have smoothies all winter.
Basically, we've been outside as much as possible. There's been a lot of sweat and dirt and mosquito avoidance.





No comments:
Post a Comment