I've been struggling with weather or not to keep blogging...since I don't do it too often anyway. I began this so that family could follow our journey to Adeline. Then I continued so that they could all see her grow. Our lives have changed quite a bit since then, and honestly, I don't really know how many people even keep up with us. At this point I'm leaning toward being done in the blog world. Who knows? I see I have a few followers, but honestly, I think I've been letting you down. So now, I need to decide: Keep blogging? Go private? Delete this entire blog?
Now that I've got that off my chest, leave a comment or email me if you are a loyal follower. I'll keep you posted on my final decision.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
No pressure b/c I understand not having time to update, but for what it's worth - I look forward to reading your posts =)
I follow and have your site on my reader, so I see when whenever you have a new post. I hope you don't get rid of it completely, I love keeping up with those sweet little girls!! I bet you have more followers than you think!
I have been reading your posts too!
I love seeing the updates- especially since I have a special connection to Miss Love Bug. I have you on Bloglines so I know when you post. I know that I have cut way back on my own blog due to lack of time and that's OK. I would missnot hearing about things about you guys.
I've got you under my Google Reader and love following along with any updates!
In His Love,
Amy
Mom to John and Ryan
Post a Comment