Sunday, August 15, 2010

Still Considering


Thanks for the comments on my last post. Not sure what's going on with me...needing a change, needing privacy. Actually, I've gotten some comments that made me feel a bit exposed. If I do move on, I've decided that I will keep blogging, just in a different place:)
So anyway, here are my two sweeties. They are starting to play together and I love it! I love that I can do the the dishes and hear Adeline say, "Come on, Rubes, yet's retend we're cats..." and off they go. On this day, babies were the game. (I love that Adeline is wearing an LA Raiders t-shirt that my dad got me when I was a kid. It's her art smock now!)
Today we went to see the Chinese Acrobat show. The girls loved it! I'll get the pictures downloaded and up someday soon...I hope!

No comments: