Friday, August 06, 2010

What's Going On?

We are busy doing a little of this and a little of that. Here's some of what we've been up to.

  • Steve and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. We were even able to go out to dinner! (Thanks Mark and Becky!)
  • We spent 4 days battling a wasp nest in the wall of our laundry room. We finally gave in and let the bee guy take care of it.
  • Persistent flooding in our city through the month of July. Fortunately, our home stayed dry.
  • Ruby is talking up a storm! I'm so happy to hear her use words. She's even putting some together like, "Help, I'm stuck!" Although she sounds like, "Help, I'm tuck!"
  • Adeline is getting ready to start kindergarten soon! She is so ready and so am I...I hope Ruby cooperates though.
  • We've been picking green beans and zucchini like crazy!
  • I've been organizing again...in a small home, it never stops.

That's about it...hope to post more often, but I make no promises:)

Sorry I can't post a picture today. I finally got a new computer and I have no idea where my pictures are...again!

No comments: