the week after Thanksgiving is the best time during the holidays. I've gotta' hand it to Ruby, she knows when to succumb. Actually, she's not all that bad, just a runny nose. My hope is that it quickly runs its course and she's back to normal soon. It's not even been a month since our last bout of antibiotics.
Today Adeline learned how to count money. She seemed to enjoy the practicality of it. Her reading is beginning to take off and she loves to take what she's learning and place it into a new context. I love seeing her creativity at work.
One of my greatest joys about homeschooling is that I'm not bound to a scope and sequence or grades. I can teach differently and I love the freedom in it! (Don't worry, I'm sticking to the state standards and she gets plenty of socializing:)) More to come on homeschooling, as it's a complete post in itself...
The treadmill calls my name, oh, and I think I hear Ruby too. Back soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment