It's been a while (again) but I wanted to write about all the things of which I am thankful. There are so many, and I'm sure you all are thankful for similar things, but I would be remiss to not have a thankful post.
I am thankful for:
- my salvation by grace through faith in my Lord, Jesus Christ
- His sovereignty over every aspect of my life
- my marriage to a man who means the world to me
- my 2 precious bundles that God moved Heaven and Earth to entrust to us
- freedom to live as we please
Tomorrow we leave to go and visit family for the holiday. I am so excited to see family for a while. We are actually trying an overnight with Ruby. The last time we tried was so disastrous I never thought we'd do it again!
So, I wish you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving from our corner of the world to yours.





No comments:
Post a Comment