Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sosmeone's Special Day


Hard to believe. My baby is 5 today! Let me tell you about my precious Adeline and what a lovely lady she is becoming. Here are some of her favorite things.


  • aminals...any and all animals

  • pizza

  • sugarous treats (her words, not mine!)

  • making love notes for others

  • wrestling with Pop

  • orange juice

  • pretending

  • drawing, not coloring

  • looking at the stars before bed

  • hugs from family

  • Go Diego Go

  • pretty dresses

  • Fancy Nancy

  • greeting families at adoption seminars

There are so many more things that she loves, but I just can't share them all.


I just can't believe that she's been with us for this long. God knew she was the perfect baby for us, and now she's the perfect big girl for us. I couldn't be a more proud mama.

No comments: