OK, I read blogs every day, but I terribly neglect my own. I just don't know what to write about. It started as a way to keep up with our adoption process and then it moved on to showing off my kids. I love that, but not sure everyone else wants to only hear about MY kids. So, what to blog about? What's my motivation? When I figure it out, I'll let you know:)
So today we are going to a Chinese New Year celebration. Adeline has been studying China all week in school. We've worked on Chinese numbers, reading the twelve animals in the Chinese zodiac, learning about Chinese animals and some basic cultural information. We've made paper lanterns and done red paper cuts. Pretty good for 4K, I think. Adeline has had a blast and Ruby puts up with us.
I hope to post some pictures later today after our party. I'll admit, though, I still don't have my pictures figured out yet. I've had my new camera for almost 2 years, and my new computer for about 9 months, but still no new software. Any ideas?
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Personally I LOVE to hear about your kids! But a BLOG is whatever you want to write about - you don't have to stick to any one topic - go with whats on your mind that day!
You know that I enjoy hearing updates too - but I read this post recently and thought of you...this woman was examining why she blogs and I think her answers are similar to mine...
http://seekingfaithfulnessblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/examined-blog.html
Post a Comment