Friday, February 04, 2011

Promised Pictures







Here they are! I promised some pictures from our CNY celebration last weekend. We had such a good time; the girls did not want to leave. We also found out that in June there's going to be a huge exhibit at the art museum called "Treasures from the Forbidden City" and we can't wait to go. There will be a huge outdoor festival on the opening weekend and we want to be a part of that. I guess after it leaves here it goes right to Beijing. Maybe we'll see it there some day too!

Did I just imply that I want to go back to China? Well, yes, I believe I did! I don't believe I have any more paperwork in me for another adoption, but I could possibly have a cultural/service trip in the future. Who knows? Want to come?






No comments: