Friday, February 11, 2011

Memories

I'm not sure why, but today I wanted to post this picture. This is my Grandma Joyce. She was a huge part of my life until 2005 when she went to be with Jesus. I can't really write a biography here, but I can tell you that she meant the world to me and that I miss her sometimes. I wish she had been able to meet my girls; she knew we were going to get Adeline, but that took so long she never got to see a picture. The memories I have of her always make me smile. You know, she always sent her grand kids a handmade valentine; I still have a few. Anyway, here she is in her garden. She could make anything grow.

So, today, I'm thinking about my Grandma Joyce. I wish I could give her one last hug...she always appreciated that I pat when I hug:)

No comments: