It's February, I know. The time for New Year's Resolutions is past. Most have already been broken by now. But, with resolve, I will push on. No, I haven't made a life altering resolution this year, just the ususals, get in shape, eat better, exercise more, maybe do a 5K in April, we'll see.
In fact, I haven't made a real list of resolutions at all. I've simply made a decision to try to do life better by claiming a new motto: finish what I start. Most people don't know this about me, I have a lot of half done projects, ideas that never get started, and laundry that always needs to be folded. I'm great with new ideas and lists and schedules, but bad with the follow through and I'm tired of it.
It's time to get stuff completed. It's time to get to my goal weight and stay there. It's time to quit giving myself so much grace and just finish things. I know I'll feel much better when I do.
Monday, February 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment