Adeline had a birthday! I can't believe she is 6! Here's a little bit about my big girl:
Adeline love art. Drawing comes naturally to her and she often expresses herself with pencil and paper. She can draw any variety of dinosaurs, to the loveliest butterfly. Her reading is truly amazing. She is reading and comprehending chapter books that I enjoyed when I was little. Her love for all animals continues to grow. Spending time in nature is deeply satisfying to my girl as well. From trying to catch butterflies, to digging in the garden dirt, to blowing milkweed seeds, she loves every bit of it.
Oh, and she keeps losing teeth! I love that she had her Jack-O-Lantern smile for Halloween.
Her party was a zoo theme and her gift was a Build a Bear. She chose a koala and named her Mei-Mei. Then we had to do a whole week of school on koalas. We both learned a lot!
The bottom line is that I love this Love Bug from the bottom of my heart!
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy 6th Birthday Adeline!!! You are one amazing little girl!!!!Miss you and the whole family!
Post a Comment